Pages

Monday 11 March 2013

Student Blogs

For those that didn't already know my students have been posting their work to bonnicigwms.posterous.com.  Unfortunately Posterous will be closing its doors at the end of April as they are now working with Twitter and will focus on this new adventure.

What does this mean? 
This means that I need to find a new place to show the world my students work.  I have tried a variety of avenues to make this happen and I think that I have figured out what I can do.

In the next little while please watch for all the Grade 8's to get a WordPress blog.  This will mean they will also need to get a DropBox.  This is where they will house their videos.  These videos will then be linked from their WordPress Blog.  

The Grade 7's will either create a KidBlog.org blog, which is attached to a main blog that I will create, or they will have a class WordPress where I will then post all of their work.  I still have a lot of thinking and work to do.  I have lots of learning to do to make this work the way I want it to.

Please ask your kids about their blog and ask to see their work. 

Thanks for being patient and accepting change.

Mr. Bonnici

No comments:

Post a Comment